What is the Advocate Disability Council?
Disability Council is a group of physicians, nurses and vocational rehabilitation professionals who work together to certify your disability. The council also offers a wide range of services during your disability. They may assist you in the following ways:
- Help you receive efficient, quality medical treatment
- Arrange medical services, such as therapy or home health care
- Suggest Transitional Work work activities to your physician, as appropriate
- Determine work modifications to help you return to your regular job, and
- Assess if you need vocational rehabilitation services.