Welcome to Advocate Benefits Information!
2014 Annual Benefits Enrollment Materials—Advocate
2014 Annual Benefits Enrollment Materials—BroMenn
NEW: EPO Concierge Service "Physician Finder"
- 1.855.EPO.ADVO (1.855.376.2386) , 7 am - 7 pm, M-F, and
9 am – 2 pm, Sat.
- EPO Concierge -- Find an Advocate Centered EPO doctor and learn more about the Advocate Centered EPO
- Advocate BroMenn EPO Physician Finder -- Find authorized EPO doctors and facilities. For Advocate BroMenn and central Illinois associates participating in the Advocate Centered EPO.
What's changing 2014
- 2014 Benefits Update Video
- BroMenn adding the Advocate Centered EPO
- Advocate Centered EPO: No changes -- associate contributions flat; no changes in deductibles or out-of-pocket maximum
- Advocate Centered HMO: Out-of-pocket maximum increasing for single and associate + spouse or family coverage; copays required for each treatment; copays now count toward out-of-pocket maximum
- PPO: Increases in associate contributions, deductibles and out-of-pocket maximum
- Basic Life Insurance and AD&D coverage for exempt associates is moving from 2 times salary to 1.5 times salary; exempt associates have option to buy additional coverage.
- Part Time B associates will be offered disability
- Healthe You will be offering free biometric screenings for all associates.
- All benefits eligible associates who do not enroll in medical benefits will have the option to participate in Healthe You. A $100 fee applies ($50 from two pay checks).
2014 Associate contributions
|2014 Medical Plans
2014 medical plan option highlight sheets:
Part Time B Disability
Click here to learn about Part Time B disability benefits. If you are a Part Time B associate interested in purchasing disability coverage you can calculate your disability payroll deduction amount using the following calculation:
- Hourly rate x scheduled hours per pay period x 26 pay periods = Annual Salary
- Annual salary / 26 pay periods = bi weekly pay
- Bi weekly pay / 1000 x 8.81
- $10.00 x 40 x 26 = $10,400
- $10,400 /26 = $400 bi-weekly pay
- $400 / $1000 x 8.81 = $3.54/pay period for disability benefit coverage
Benefits Fair Schedule
Benefits Directory 2014
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) video
Jellyvision – Benefits Decision Tool for New Hires (2013)
Jellyvision – Benefits Decision Tool for Annual Enrollment (2014)
Advocatebenefits.com registration manual
Advocate Centered HMO—Sherman Physician PCP Codes