Welcome to Advocate Benefits Information!
What's New in Benefits?
Get Ready: Annual Benefits Enrollment is November 5-21
Annual Benefits Enrollment is coming! Start now to think about your 2015 benefit needs and
options. Check back often -- there's a lot more to come in the weeks ahead.
2015 Benefits Fairs
Benefits Fairs are a great way to meet benefit experts and to learn more about the range of valuable benefits available to associates.
Click here to view Benefit Fair Dates & Locations.
Click here to view Benefit Fair Vendor List.
2014 PTO Lop Off Date Set for Pay Period 1, 2015
2014 PTO lop off will occur in pay period 1, 2015 (December 28, 2014 to January 10, 2015). If you have hours in your PTO bank that exceed the maximum annual accrual allowed in 2014, these hours will be eliminated or "lopped off" in this pay period. So it's important to plan ahead to make the most of your PTO benefits.
Click here to learn more about your PTO benefits, including 2014 accrual schedules.
Avoid 2015 Tobacco Surcharge: Certify Your Tobacco-Free Status
Associates electing 2015 medical benefits and their covered spouses/partners must each certify they are tobacco-free to avoid a $35 per paycheck surcharge beginning pay period 1, 2015.
|If you and/or your spouse/partner screened tobacco-free in 2013
- You both must complete the online 2015 tobacco affidavit that is part of this year's Healthe You Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) to
verify that you continue to be tobacco-free.
- Associates: Go to advocatebenefits.com > Health and Welfare > Healthe You > Health Risk Questionnaire tab
- Spouse/Partner: Go to advocatebenefits.com > Healthe You For Spouses and Partners > Healthe Rewards Account > Login > Health Risk Questionnaire tab
|If you and/or your spouse/partner never
completed a tobacco screening
- Schedule and complete a tobacco screening to avoid the 2015 surcharge.
- Call the Healthe You Solution Center for questions or to schedule your screening at 800.937.5717 M-F 8 am-8 pm.
|If you and/or your spouse/partner previously screened as a tobacco user and have been tobacco-free for six months or more
If you are a tobacco user and would like support to help you quit, Advocate has resources available. Contact 1.800.937.5717 for more information.