Welcome to Advocate Benefits Information!
What's New in Benefits?
Important Benefits Information:
Discount Available for Spring Break Camp
KinderCare Spring Break Camp
Looking for child care options during spring break? Advocate associates receive a 12% savings on tuition at KinderCare Learning Centers, including Spring Break Camp. The camp features a theme each day and provides a sampling of programing offered during the summer. Visit careiseverywhere.com to find a location.
Click here to learn more.
Boost your financial I.Q.
Take a financial wellness course!
No matter your age or your stage in life, Advocate's financial wellness courses can help you make the most of what you earn today and save for tomorrow. Register on ALEX for free financial wellness courses, led by financial specialists:
- Use keywords "financial wellness" to see list of courses, dates, locations
- Check back throughout the year for additional dates/locations
- Coming Soon! New computer-based training
Click here to register in ALEX
HealtheYou: Updated website makes it easier to participate, track HealtheRewards!
Make a commitment to a healthier you in 2015 and earn HealtheRewards along the way. Check out the new and improved HealtheRewards website to get started.
- Schedule your HealtheMeasures Screening
- Complete the 2015 Health Risk Questionnaire/2016 Tobacco Affidavit
- Track your HealtheRewards, including $500 and $5,000 cash raffle entries
- Take an online health course
- ...and much more!
Learn HOW to access your HealtheRewards page
Access your HealtheRewards page
Learn more about HealtheYou
Jellyvision, Advocate's online Benefits Decision Tool, not only helps you review your benefits options during Annual Enrollment...it's a useful tool throughout the year and available 24/7. Use Jellyvisionwhenever you want to get a refresher on your 2015 benefits plans and how they work.
Click here to access Jellyvision